Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2022
Join our team at the iconic Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2022 and experience the city’s greatest landmarks while bringing us closer to a cure!
There’s a distance for everyone, from 5km all the way to the full marathon distance. We even have places in the junior events, so the whole family can get involved!
So what will it be? Whichever race you decide to join, know that your miles can help us beat brain tumours faster.
Got your own place?
We’d love you to run for us, so let us know to get your free fundraising pack and Charity running vest and and we’ll support you every step of the way!
When you join our team, you’ll receive support from the Challenge Events Team including:
- email updates
- access to our fundraising resources
- a running vest to wear for the event
- access to a Facebook group for our runners
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us; email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 237867.
When: Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 May 2022
Registration fee and sponsorship:
- 5km: £10 reg fee with £100 fundraising target
- 10km: £15 reg fee with £200 fundraising target
- Half Marathon: £20 reg fee with £300 fundraising target
- Marathon: £30 reg fee with £500 fundraising target
This event is organised by GSi Events Ltd.
Looking for an alternative run local to this event?
Click below to to find a place, sign up and run for us!