Kiltwalk Edinburgh 2022
It’s back and better than ever with a 50% top up on all fundraising from the Thomas Hunter Foundation!
You’ll have plenty of fun as you make your way around Scotland’s capital. With three distances to choose from, there is something for everyone at this year’s Kiltwalk Edunburgh!
- The Mighty Stride – 24 miles
- The Big Stroll – 14.6 miles
- The Wee Wander – 3.5-4.5 miles
Help us find a cure faster and take on one of these incredible walks as an individual or as a team. For every penny you raise, we’ll benefit from a 50% top up on your donations! It’s a no brainer!
This event is organised by The Kiltwalk.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the events team firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 237867.
When: 18 September 2022
- Mighty Stride – 24 miles: £31.69
- Big Stroll – 14.6 miles: £31.69
- The Wee Wander – 3.5-4.5 miles: £12.80 (adult) / £6.50 (child)
Sponsorship: as much as you can!
You’ll receive support from the Events Team including:
- email updates
- a link to our fundraising resources
- a t-shirt to wear for the event
- access to a Facebook Group for our challengers