National Three Peaks Challenge 2023
Take on the 3 highest mountains in the UK and summit all three peaks in 24hrs!
Brace yourself for a fast-paced and physically challenging adventure, as you take on the three highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales. Considered one of Britain’s toughest outdoor challenges, the National 3 Peaks Challenge takes in the dizzy heights of Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Snowdon (1,085m).
Over the course of two days, you will trek around 26 miles and ascend to a total height of almost 3,000m. This is a serious and tough challenge which requires a good level of fitness, as well as plenty of grit and determination. Ultimately, however, your hard work will be rewarded with spectacular views and a huge sense of achievement.
Dates in 2023
2 Jun – 4 Jun
7 Jul – 9 Jul
21 Jul – 23 Jul
4 Aug – 6 Aug
29 Sep – 1 Oct
6 Oct – 8 Oct
Be part of the team in 2023 and we’ll support you as you help us pick up the pace to a cure!
Important information from the event organiser
MINIMUM SPONSORSHIP OPTION
You will be required to pay the non-refundable registration fee of £95.00 at the time of booking and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship, £865.00 for your nominated charity. You should send your sponsorship money to your nominated charity as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£692.00) must be sent to the charity 11 weeks before departure, and the remaining 20% (£173.00) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge. If you have raised the necessary funds, your nominated charity will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target). The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money and every pound over and above that you raise.
SELF FUNDER OPTION
The full cost of this challenge is £519.00. You will be required to pay the non-refundable registration fee of £95.00 at the time of booking, and 9 weeks before departure you will be required to pay the final balance of your challenge costs (£424.00). You will receive fundraising advice and sponsorship forms and be asked to raise as much as you can for your nominated charity. As you have covered the full cost of the challenge, 100% of this fundraising will be retained by your nominated charity.
This event is organised by Charity Challenge
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the events team email@example.com or call 01252 237867.
When: Several dates in 2023 (see below)
Where: England, Scotland + Wales
Charity places – registration fee and sponsorship:
- Minimum Sponsorship – £95 reg fee + £865 minimum fundraising
- Self Funding – £95 reg fee + £424 second payment
You’ll receive support from the Events Team including:
- email updates
- links to our fundraising resources
- a t-shirt to wear for the event
- access to a Facebook group for our challengers