Optic Discs – Papilloedeama webinar
Optic Discs – Papilloedeama is open to all GOC registrants and will be GOC CPD accredited for 1 point, Interactive, GOC Domain: CLINICAL PRACTICE.
Open to pre-registration students, practice managers, Optometrists & Dispensing Opticians.
This 1 hours presentation will look at presenting signs & symptoms that all GOC registrants should be on the vigilant for in optometric practice. It will utilise images from Visual Fields, Digital Retinal Photography, OCT. This presentation is designed to give you clinical confidence in a topic that can be quite sensitive. Lorcan will give you numerous Clinical Nuggets and Practice Pearls that you can begin to utilise straight away when you return to practice.
About the speaker
Lorcan Butler is Optical Engagement Manager at The Brain Tumour Charity, having previously trained as both a Dispensing Optician and an Optometrist. Lorcan worked with Vision Express as a Pre-Registration Supervising Optometrist for 13 years and helped implement their nationwide Pre-Registration training programme. Lorcan is a keen advocate of Continuing Education, Training & Professional Development and has hosted this webinar for Optometrists in Scotland, Wales, Ireland & England.
To get the most out of this webinar, please note the following points:
- All participants will be muted on entry
- Please do not connect your video
- We welcome your questions for the speaker at any time using the chat facility. The moderator will leave all the questions until the very end for the Q&A session.
- You must change the name of your electronic device to your Name & GOC Number so you can be accredited your CET points by the GOC.
- Please don’t share your personal information (for example your phone number) during the webinar
If you’ve any questions, please contact our Optical Engagement Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support and Information Services
You can also join our active online community.