With us, you can go further, faster!
As a result of our ambitious five-year strategy and twin goals to double survival and halve the harm that brain tumours cause to quality of life, we have a range exciting roles available at The Brain Tumour Charity.
If you have the passion, drive and determination to help us pick up the pace of progress in the battle to defeat this disease, we'd love to hear from you.
Find your perfect role
Our current vacancies are listed below. Please note, we are unable to accept applications without a supporting statement.
Remember to check back regularly and follow us on social media to learn about upcoming opportunities.
If you are looking to join us as a volunteer, please see our volunteering page.
Location: Fleet, Hampshire, GU51
Salary: circa £40,000 pa (dependent on experience)
Role duration: Permanent
Overseeing the work of a small Digital team, you'll manage a programme of user experience and conversion rate optimisation work, plan and analyse user journeys and web personalisation, and devise and execute our SEO strategy.
You will build strong relationships with colleagues across the organisation to ensure our content and user experience are well optimised and delivering results.
You will need:
- Experience managing an organisation’s overall digital presence across multiple platforms and for a variety of audiences
- Practical experience of conversion rate optimisation, including: multi-variant testing and UX.
- Proven track record of developing digital marketing plans and delivering these on time and within budget. communicating and coordinating with many stakeholders
- Ability to use data and analytics, such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Search Console and Google Task Manager to improve digital performance
- Hands on approach to Search Engine Optimisation including high level of technical SEO & outreach / link building experience
We particularly encourage applications from minority ethnic groups and underrepresented communities.
Our jobs and other charity jobs also appear on CharityJob.