The Direct Debit Guarantee
The Brain Tumour Charity accepts regular donations via Direct Debit, which are handled on our behalf by the Charities Aid Foundation. All Direct Debits are subject to the safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
- This Guarante
e is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits. If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, the Charities Aid Foundation will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed.
- If you request Charities Aid Foundation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Charities Aid Foundation or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Charities Aid Foundation asks you to. You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
- Banks and Building Societies may not accept Direct Debit Instructions for some types of account.
- The Brain Tumour Charity uses the Charities Aid Foundation to process Direct Debits on our behalf.
- By completing a Direct Debit form you are authorising your bank/building society to pay Charities Aid Foundation Direct Debits from the account detailed in your instruction subject to the safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
- This instruction may remain with the Charities Aid Foundation and, if so, details will be passed electronically to your bank/building society.
- It takes 12 working days for us to set up a Direct Debit and our collection days are the 1st and 15th of the month
Service user number: 691213
A Direct Debit Donation will appear on your statement as The Charity.