TCS London Marathon 2022
Good luck to our 2022 TCS London Marathon team!
If you’re interested in running for us in the 2023 TCS London Marathon please complete our application form.
Essential info for Gold Bond places
Application deadline: Midnight on 31 October 2021
Notified of outcome: January 2022
Registration fee: £50 (if successful)
Minimum sponsorship: £2,700
Got your own place?
We’d love you to run for us, so let us know to get your free Charity running vest and and we’ll support you every step of the way!
When: Sunday 2 October 2022
Notified of outcome: end of Januray 2022
Registration fee: £50
This event is organised by London Marathon Events Ltd
As part of The Brain Tumour Charity team, we’ll be here for you every step of the way!
- a technical running vest
- a fundraising pack full of ideas and materials
- physical training support from team coach and team psychologist (we know it’s more than just putting one foot in front of the other!)
- an invite to join our Strava Club
- access to our London Marathon Facebook group
- a Runner’s reception on the day, for you and your family
- cheer points on the route
The difference you’ll make
By running for us, you’ll help us continue to drive progress towards a world where brain tumours are defeated.