Get competitive this Christmas!
Get together with your friends, family and colleagues and find out who’s really the brainiest of the bunch by holding your very own quiz this festive season. By charging people to take part and raising as much money as possible you can help us accelerate a cure and fund vital research and support. You could even ask people to come in a festive jumper and fine those who don’t.
How to hold your own quiz
All you need to do is pick a place and time to hold your Christmas quiz and let us know your plans. We will give you everything you need in our brand new Quizmaster pack which will make planning your quiz easy as mince pie! Your local community fundraiser will also be on hand to help you too.
When and where
When and where is up to you! You can hold your quiz any time during the festive season at home, in school or at work. You could also contact your local pub or community centre and see if you can hold a quiz there!
- Hold a Christmas bake sale on the day
- Hold a Festive Fashion catwalk event and ask people to pay a small entry fee. You could ask local businesses to donate a small prize you can give to the best dressed on the catwalk
- Hold a raffle on the day
- Place money boxes around on the day so people can give a little more towards your goal
- £50 – could help a researcher test potential brain tumour treatments in the lab.
- £100 – could provide 20 patients with an information pack to help them understand their rights and access the support they need.
- £250 – could fund a specialist nurse for over a day, so patients get the best care.
- £500 – could fund two days of research for one of our leading brain tumour researchers to investigate more targeted treatments.