Time Exhibition – Expression of Interest
Complete this form to let us know that you’re interested in having your artwork displayed as part of The Brain Tumour Charity’s Time art exhibition.
Once you have completed the form, you will receive details of the full criteria along with the important dates – we may even ask for a preview so we can use the images for our online auction and may be used for promotional materials.
The deadline for submitting your artwork is 1st March 2023. Full terms and conditions, as well as information about submissions, can be found below.
- It’s free to submit artwork
- There are no restrictions on size, weight or format of artwork
- We accept applications from all art disciplines including; multimedia, sculpture, photographs, illustrations, paintings, scans, wax and drawings – but please take into consideration how you might be able to deliver and display work.
- We also accept video submissions.
- There will be special private viewing for artists whose work is displayed.
- Please prepare a short artist’s biography / statement that’s written in the third person (max 250 words) – as well as links to your website and social media accounts
- Please send all information to email@example.com
- Deadline for completed artworks to be delivered to The Business Design Centre is 3 April 2023.
- There are no restrictions based on age, gender, training, and level of involvement in the brain tumour community or nationality.
- There is no application fee.
- If your works can not be delivered as a standard package please take the delivery and delivery cost into consideration. We will accept all works via post to 27 Rye Close, Fleet all other works should be pre-arranged with Laura Dowling
- Once submitted all images are property of The Brain Tumour Charity
- Arts will be displayed to the public at the exhibition from 5-15 April 2023.
- Artists are responsible for the transportation of their work if it is not available to be sent via postal delivery to The Business Design Centre from 2-3 April 2023.
- Of work sold at the exhibition, 100% of the contribution will go to The Brain Tumour Charity.
- Once opened to the public the exhibition is free for entry with a suggested donation of £15 – all of the ticket contribution will go to The Brain Tumour Charity.