Have you been diagnosed with a brain tumour? Order your free information pack.

The Edinburgh 7 Summits Challenge 2024

Help us pick up the pace for a cure for all brain tumours by conquering the Edinburgh 7 Summits Challenge!

Take part in this tough 35km urban challenge set in the heart of Edinburgh. Experience hidden routes through this beautiful Scottish city, and experience it from 7 incredible viewpoints! You’ll follow historic waterways, forgotten railways, stop off at castles and palaces and climb to the summit of Arthurs Seat – an extinct volcano!

Sign up today to avoid disappointment – limited places are available!

Sign up now!

Registration fee: £40. Pay a non-refundable registration fee of £40.

Remaining cost of trip: £115 paid approximately 5 weeks before your challenge to the event organisers Charity Challenge.

Fundraising target: Raise as much as you can!

Registration fee: £40. Pay a non-refundable registration fee of £40.

Fundraising target: £235. We ask that you have raised £188 (80%) 7 weeks before your challenge, and the remaining £47 (20%) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge.

This event is organised by Charity Challenge.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the events team events@thebraintumourcharity.org or call 01252 237867.

Event details

When: 10 August 2024

Where: Edinburgh

Registration fee: £40

Sponsorship: £235

Supporting you

You’ll receive support from the Events Team including: