Take on a gaming challenge and raise funds to beat brain tumours.
We know we can be the generation to defeat brain tumours - so stand with us as we power up to take brain tumours down. With you on our team, we know it’ll be game over for brain tumours faster. #GamingForACure
How to get involved
- Let us know about your challenge by filling out our form.
- Set up a fundraising page on JustGiving or Tiltify.
- Get a date in the diary for your challenge.
- Share far and wide #GamingForACure - ask for sponsorship or fundraise on the day.
- Power up your event with our shareables and raise funds to beat brain tumours!
About the challenge
Gaming for charity is a great way to chill out, stay connected and do something you love for an awesome cause. It couldn’t be easier to start fundraising through gaming - and there are loads of ways to get involved!
Take on your mates in a sponsored tournament. Make it through a marathon gaming session. Show off your skills and speedruns on a stream. Or even take it offline with a board game bonanza.
Our mission is to double survival and halve the harm of this disease, but we need your help to save and improve lives - people affected by brain tumours need us now more than ever. Here's why we need your support:
- Brain tumours are the biggest cancer killer of children and adults under 40.
- Over 5,000 people lose their lives to a brain tumour each year.
- Almost 11,700 people are diagnosed each year with a primary brain tumour – that's 32 people every day.
However you choose to take part - and whether you gather a team or go it alone - we’ve got your back with a fundraising guide, branded streaming resources and graphics for you to share on social media. Don't forget to tag us @BrainTumourOrg and use #GamingForACure.
Ready to power up to take brain tumours down?
We'll use the details you provide to contact you about your gaming challenge and to support you with your fundraising.