Take on a gaming challenge and raise funds to beat brain tumours.
We know we can be the generation to defeat brain tumours – so stand with us as we power up to take brain tumours down. With you on our team, we know it’ll be game over for brain tumours faster. #GamingForACure
How to get involved
- Let us know about your challenge by filling out our form.
- Set up a fundraising page on JustGiving or Tiltify.
- Get a date in the diary for your challenge.
- Share far and wide #GamingForACure – ask for sponsorship or fundraise on the day.
- Power up your event with our shareables and raise funds to beat brain tumours!
About the challenge
Gaming for charity is a great way to chill out, stay connected and do something you love for an awesome cause. It couldn’t be easier to start fundraising through gaming – and there are loads of ways to get involved!
Take on your mates in a sponsored tournament. Make it through a marathon gaming session. Show off your skills and speedruns on a stream. Or even take it offline with a board game bonanza.
Our mission is to double survival and halve the harm of this disease, but we need your help to save and improve lives – people affected by brain tumours need us now more than ever. Here’s why we need your support:
- Brain tumours are the biggest cancer killer of children and adults under 40.
- Over 5,000 people lose their lives to a brain tumour each year.
- Almost 11,700 people are diagnosed each year with a primary brain tumour – that’s 32 people every day.
However you choose to take part – and whether you gather a team or go it alone – we’ve got your back with a fundraising guide, branded streaming resources and graphics for you to share on social media. Don’t forget to tag us @BrainTumourOrg and use #GamingForACure.
If you need more support, we’re only a few clicks – or a phone call – away. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01252 749043.
Ready to power up to take brain tumours down?
We’ll use the details you provide to contact you about your gaming challenge and to support you with your fundraising.
In this section
It’s really easy and simple to set up. I managed to raise £600 by doing something I enjoy. To anyone who’s stuck for an idea to raise money for charity, this is definitely one of the best ways to get yourself started!Gareth, who raised funds for us through gaming
Check out our JustGiving page to find out how our community are standing with us to take brain tumours down! #GamingForACure