Celebrating You – tips for making a nomination
Unfortunately, we can’t shortlist everybody who’s nominated for an award but by following these tips you write the best possible nomination.
- The information on the nomination form is what the judging panel will base their decision, so make sure it’s clear, concise and includes examples of how they’ve made a tangible difference to those affected by brain tumours.
- Include some personal information about who you’re nominating and why they choose to support those affected by a brain tumour.
- Making sure you read the descriptions of the different categories will help you understand what we’re looking for in a winner and will help you write your nomination.
- Let us know what they’ve achieved and give examples of how they’ve demonstrated an exceptional level of commitment to supporting those affected by a brain tumour.
- Tell us why you think they should receive an award and what it would mean to them.
- Explain what their plans are for supporting those affected by a brain tumour in the future.
- If you’d prefer to send us a video that shows explains why they deserve this award, that’s absolutely fine too and you’ll be given the option to upload a video when you complete the nomination form.
Nominations for Celebrating You 2023, have now closed!
We look forward to sharing the shortlists with you in January 2023.
Thank you to everyone who made a nomination this year.
Support and Information Services
You can also join our active online community.