Peter was 74 when he was diagnosed with a brain tumour in November 2011. He underwent 3 months of radiotherapy and stayed amazingly fit, well and positive throughout his treatment.
Unfortunately chemotherapy was not an option for him and sadly Peter passed away in October 2012. Peter, also known as Cocoa to his family and friends was the best husband, Daddy and Grandad anyone could wish for. Peter’s family was his main priority – if they were happy, then he was happy! He loved his girls (his wife, Pudds and daughters, Mandy and Tamasine) and his grandchildren more than anything. However, his second love was his love of fine wines closely followed by holidays and golf.
“In Cocoa’s memory, we are now committed to raising funds for the desperate needed research into brain tumours, in the hope, that in the future no other families will lose someone as special as our Cocoa”
Cocoa was always the life and soul of the party and made everyone laugh. He was such a fun person to be with. Cocoa is so greatly missed by all his family and friends and life will never be the same again.
In Cocoa’s memory, we are now committed to raising funds for the desperate needed research into brain tumours, in the hope, that in the future no other families will lose someone as special as our Cocoa.
Our previous events
- Peter’s Family completed The Twilight Walk Windsor 2013 and raised a fantastic total of £777.50
- Pauline Pattinson decided not to send Christmas cards in 2013 and donated £30 to ‘Cocoa’s fund
- Rumours coffee shop from Four Marks had a collection box and raised a total of £25.11
- Chloe and Jake completed a sponsor trampoline jump and raised a total of £110
- Chloe made loom band bracelets and sold them at Garthowen Garden Centre, making a total of £45.11
- Thank you to John Duffin who donated £25
- Glen Belcher completed a four day sponsored bike ride in the French Alps and raised a fantastic £375
- Peter’s Family completed The Twilight Walk Windsor 2014 and raised a fantastic total of £856
- Pauline Pattinson raised £90 in lieu of Christmas cards
- Jake made loom bands and put £5 in a money box for every goal he scored at football
Granddaughter, Chloe sold loom band bracelets to raise money for the fund.