Show off your best Festive Fashion
Whether it’s as swanky as a Christmas jumper or as simple as a make-shift tinsel scarf, get dressed in your festive best and help us beat brain tumours in style this Christmas. Simple!
How to get involved
All you need to do to get involved is pick a time and place to hold your Festive Fashion event and let us know your plans.
Make sure everyone knows when it’s happening by downloading a poster and setting your donation amount for everyone to take part.
Your local fundraiser will be in touch and all that’s left to do is dress to impress! They’ll be on the lookout for the most festive!
When and where
You can hold your Festive Fashion event anywhere you like, at any time during the festive season. Why not hold it at your office, in your school or with your social club?
- Hold a Christmas bake sale on the day
- Hold a Christmas quiz on the day
- Hold a raffle on the day
- Place money boxes around on the day so people can give a little more towards your goal
- £50 – could help a researcher test potential brain tumour treatments in the lab.
- £100 – could provide 20 patients with an information pack to help them understand their rights and access the support they need.
- £250 – could fund a specialist nurse for over a day, so patients get the best care.
- £500 – could fund two days of research for one of our leading brain tumour researchers to investigate more targeted treatments.
Our inspiring t-shirts celebrate great minds coming together to defeat brain tumours – from the researchers we fund to our amazing supporters!