Thank you for volunteering to campaign with us
Our work is only possible with the support of our incredible community. Together we can take action and effect change. We’ll be in touch soon with more information.
In the meantime, you can catch up on our latest updates from the Policy & Campaigns team using the links below.
- Is palliative care effective enough? We ask for your experiences
One in four people in the UK dies without the care and support they need. We need to change this, but we need your help to do it. Take our palliative care survey and your voice could have an impact.
- Potential new paediatric glioma treatment on the horizon
We will be working with NICE as they assess a new paediatric glioma treatment and ensuring the community has its voice heard as part of this process.
- What do we know about brain tumour waiting times in 2023: six months in
We explore NHS England data to find out what it means for brain tumour waiting times in the first six months of 2023.
- Where are the gaps in brain tumour care?
Your responses to our Improving Brain Tumour Care surveys have helped us understand what gaps exist in brain tumour care – here’s how we’re filling those gaps.
- Exploring the results of the Cancer Patient Experience Survey 2022
Results show that brain cancer has the lowest rating of care across all cancer types.
- Widening the debate around treatment
We praise the launch of OurBrainBank’s new policy report and share how it ties in with our research strategy and innovations around treatment for glioblastomas.
- Being a neuro-oncology nurse – Guest Post by Ingela Oberg
In this guest post, Ingela Oberg, an adult neuro-oncology nurse manager at Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge, explains why she went into medicine and what her role entails.
- NHS England publish their Long-Term Workforce Plan
We look at what NHS England’s Long-Term Workforce Plan could mean for the brain tumour community.
- Scottish Cancer Strategy: What is it and what does it mean for us?
The Scottish Government has launched its Cancer Strategy outlining its plan to improve cancer services and overall survival in the next 10 years.